FINNSRPS’ THEME 005: COLD HEARTED.
All the world’s a candy store,
He’s been trick-or-treatin’.
When it comes to true love girl with him there’s no one home.
This is my fifth theme! And even though it’s my fifth theme, I’m pretty sure that something is wrong with it. If you come across a problem, feel free to message me about it. If I can find the problem myself, I’ll fix it and post the new code right away. If you need help editing anything, feel free to message me. Now, I’m pretty aware that there has been numerous accusations of people stealing themes, and then there’s the few that actually stole them, but I’m pretty sure that I haven’t seen anything else like this in the theme world. There’s a difference between accusing and asking, just keep that in mind.
THE BASIC INFORMATION.
This theme is fairly easy to edit, in my opinion, but again, if you have any trouble with anything, please feel free to shoot me a message and I’ll be happy to help you out. You can feel free to edit this theme as much as you wish, but it’s a requirement that you leave the credit in tact in the bottom, right hand corner. If you intend to use this theme (or are some sort of role-play blog), please like or reblog this post.
- This theme was created using this base code, and I even credited the person in my own code. I have drawn inspiration from plenty of my previously edited themes that I got from here.
- If you couldn’t tell already, this theme is dedicated to thee one, and only, Santana Lopez. She is literally me more than ninety percent of the time, so I figured it was only fair to dedicate my second theme pack to her. Cold Hearted was sung by her during the sixteenth episode of the first season. You can listen to it here.
WHAT IT INCLUDES.
- This theme includes two sidebar pictures. The left sidebar picture’s dimensions 350 x 150, and the right sidebar picture’s dimensions are 245 x 667.
- It includes one backdrop box, which contain a pattern if you so wish to put on there. You can locate patterns here.
- There are four links in total, but only two are customizable.
- When you first paste the code, it’s going to look incredibly grey and plain, but the colors are easily customizable and everything is labeled as it should be.
- The pagination is located beneath the sidebar description.
What you’ll need
- Photoshop (I’m using CS5)
- Basic knowledge of giffing and ps in general
- A gif with a prominent background color
Dane DeHaan in Kill Your Darlings (2013)
ask away sweet one!!!!
Is re blogging what I’m doing right now and is this the best way to write back to someone?
Also how do I get GIFs?
How do you post them?
How do I have one of those convos you always see screen shots of on Instagram?
Is that by re blogging or is there some sort of conversation board on here?
Overwhelmed. Taking deep breaths.
So uhm, this thing happened recently where I reached 200 followers?? Y’all are seriously amazing and it’s every single one of you who makes my RP experience awesome, so I figured I’d show that in the form of a small follow forever! I honestly couldn’t be more grateful for every single one of you, and thanks to you all (especially my RP partners) for putting up with my shenanigans.THE BAES
If you’re here, then I either RP with you, talk to you regularly or not-so-regularly, or see you on my dash and wish we were best friends. But totally not in a creepy way, psshhh.
alicatofrp ✫ allanarps ✫ anastasiarph ✫ aphroditesrp ✫ artemidos ✫ asjwrites ✫ bettrps✫
calzonarps ✫ casey1x1 ✫ corahalesrp ✫ corydiawrites ✫ fincheltanarps ✫ finnsrps ✫ greithrps ✫ izzieroleplays ✫ kittyhudsonrps ✫ lydiamartinrps ✫ maliasroleplay ✫ malydiawrites ✫ minecraftofrp ✫ nogitsunestilesrps ✫ obrienswrites ✫ phoelleyrps ✫ quinnlenarps ✫ santanasrp ✫ sciraroleplays ✫ shelleyhennigrps ✫ stilesstilinskirps ✫ storarps ✫ werecoyotewritesMY LOVES
+BLOGROLL. I obviously didn’t explicitly mention every single person I follow, but that doesn’t mean I’m not grateful for all the people who light up my dash every day. Everyone I follow is seriously an amazing and beautiful human being, so thanks to all of you for just being you.SPECIAL MENTIONS